Saturday, July 31, 2010

NEW!! NEW!! NEW!!

こんにちは!


リンダです!


I bought 3 pieces of clothes!!
It has been a while since I bought new clothes! (^O^)

Here is my concert out fit.
I don't know what shoes to wear???
(room is a mess and too tiered to fix my face and hair)

(click pic to make bigger)

Engineer boot

Gothic boot

Creepers

I was going for something like this. I don't want to wear a long sleeve shirt inside because it is going to be freaking hot inside. As for the hair I have no idea I'll think of something. Make up I have an idea.


Got my first romper!!




I love my pirate boots



way a skirt similar to this one in the pictuer at Macy's. GUESS brand I had to try it on! They didn't have a L so I squeezes into a M......LOVED IT!!! I forgot to bring my camera so I took it on my cell phone that I can not transfer on to the computer >.< I looked at the price and almost died it was about $90!! (T__T)

リンダ

Ja nee!

7 comments:

  1. SO CUTEEE!!! I think the engineer boots looks real good with the first outfit, i wouldnt go with the creepers, it makes you look shorter than you are.
    And the romper outfit is adorablee, youre looking great rindaa! Lana's input is to wear a dark/black jacket, then wear jean jacket on jean romper. She loves the outfits! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (^O^)
    I am determined to learn how to dress myself. XD
    Thank you for both of your input! I will take the advice. I need to see if Ross has a jean jacket they are pricey at the mall O__o I'm a lil surprised that I do not have a black jacket XD

    Get a normal sleeping pattern!! I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, its too hot for double shirts, but that will look great in the autumn time. The romper you choose is great! Its not all baggy and boxy like a lot of the rompers out there.

    And congrats for wearing a size M, thats always a great feeling^^/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfits! who is that girl model in the first outfit? You could wear a beanie for the first outfit or tease your hair and make it crazy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love rompers! Great for autumn and summer.

    I linked to your blog on my recent entry about the gyaru manifesto meme :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you (^O^)

    That is very kind of you to do

    ReplyDelete

Followers