Wednesday, July 28, 2010

よし!!

こんにちは!


リンダです!


My cut out collection! I will eat, breath, and sleep fashion! *__*
I know I said once I get my new mirror I would try to Gyaru coordinate but I am busy all the time. And I need to finish ALL of my laundry the only think I wash is my work and exercise clothes. But I will get to it!! XD



I saw this perfume on momoeri's blog. I want it!
I looked for it online and could not find it anywhere else only the site she provided. She always gets the good stuff XD


I recommend this hand cream if have to wash your hand a lot (I do) it is sooooooo moisturizing. I tried it at someones house.



I had a frustrating morning/afternoon. Until I heard a knock at the door....




Surprise! My concert ticket came!! I’ve been freaking out because I did not get a tracking number from the site I typed my email wrong....but everything is okay.
This made my day (^O^)


リンダ

Ja nee!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are so busy recently, I know how that can be. Luckily now I don't need hand cream because the humidity is so high here haha.

    Glad to hear you got the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should post up some of your fashions of the week :D would love to see what you wear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like making inspiration cut outs! I just hate cutting good magz for it thats why I print out pics online XD Is that what you did?

    That perfume looks so you lol pretty ass bottle man <3

    Man I need some good cream(always washing and cleaning .___.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!I cut up 2 Macy's mags there was one cut out that had 2 cut outfits on the front and back. I saved both XDXD That is a good idea! I should print outfits.

    It is too cute!!
    I recommend that had cream!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers