Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gyaru Manifesto Meme

こんにちは!


リンダです!


Gyaru Manifesto Meme (in which you write out your gyaru goals and inspirations!)
Name: Linda Diaz
Location: Texas
Occupation: Student
Height: 165.1 cm
Hair/Eyes: (naturally dark brown) Dark burgundy/Hazel
(Include any other stat info you feel like)

First discovery of gyaru:
My best friend showed me Ageha mag in Fall/winter 2009 I think..... LOL




Your Gyaru Style: (however many you like)
1. Rock-kie
Sorry still new to gyaru


Your Top 5 Gyaru Model Inspirations:
1. ももえり
2. Sakurina
3. Ozaki Sayoko
4. Muto Shizuka
5. Komatuzaki Mari

Your Top 5 Gyaru Non-model Inspirations:
All the Gyarus on blogger! (^O^)


Your 3 Favorite Gyaru Magazines:
1. Ageha
2. Happi Nuts
3. ViVi
(This was hard I have a lot of Magazines I like lol)


The Top 6 Gyaru Brands you like best:
1. LIP SERVICE
2. TRY TOO LOVE YOU
3. MA*RS
4. Gilfy
5. STRIP CABARET
6.RE DARK
7.GOLDS infinity (wish I could fit the clothes)



3 of Your Favorite Coordinates: (not your own)




Your 7 Favorite Fashion Items That You Own:
1. Maison Gilfy bag
2. momoeri mirror
3. momoeri scrunchy
4. GOLDS infinity cardigan
5. XOXO kisskiss pink dress with lace on the back
6.
7.


Top 10 Gyaru Fashion Goals:
1. Become Gyaru
2. Lose weight
3. Work on my make up
4. Learn how to style my hair
5. How to coordinate
6. Design my own nails
7. Pamper my skin
8. Pick a gyaru and sticking with it
9. Practice how to put on false lashes
10. Love myself more.
(have a lot to work on lol!)

Top 5 Gyaru Achievements:
1. Changed my style to gyaru
2. Felt sexy for once
3. Got hair extensions for the first time and loved it!
4. working on more achievements LOL!
5. soon

Felling sexy XD (Look crated by Lana)

The lovely Sara created this meme. Check out her answers (^O^)

リンダ

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for filling this out! The non-model inspirations would be like shop staff girls, or other gyaru you know on the net etc.

    ReplyDelete

Followers