Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF

こんにちは!


リンダです!



TGIF!! Well kinda I had a long day. Working and jogging.
The jog was tough it was hot and humid. Tired!!

I saw a Macy's magazine and I cut out different outfits. They were cute!
I am trying to learn how to coordinate. ^___^ I really need new clothes it’s killing me wearing the same thing over and over!
Ross has cheap clothes but doesn’t fit me
FOREVER 21 NEVER fit’s me
Love Culture is a bit expensive but the clothes fits XD

I’m at that stage in my weight loss were if I buy new clothes it will fit lose. I bought a military jacket from Target and it’s too big on me. GAH! (don’t like wasting money)

Tomorrow I have a bridal shower to go to. (^O^) I have not seen my friend Mary’s family for a while. She has a boyfriend so I keep my distance.

Sunday morning go shopping for the bachelor party and then I need to mow the lawn/workout.



OMFG!! I have hair envy!! Her beauty is beyond words! LOVE IT!!
I want that dress!
I need a new header and I think I fond the perfect pictuer *__*

Enough worshiping XD


リンダ

Ja nee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers