Monday, July 5, 2010

月曜日

こんにちは!


リンダです!


Hope everyone’s 4th of July was wonderful.
Mine was BORING as F***! XD I did not want to go to my friends lake house this time last time was okay b/c my bffs were there. This time they had family over and could not come (thank god they did not!)
I specifically told my friend if I will get bored FAST if he played video games all day………of course first thing to do was plug the wii in. I went into study mode already regretting coming along! Then we ate the boys continued to play video games I drank my white zinfandel minis. Then we went on the boat to a lil island were some people were swimming. I did not swim (sucks being a girl) gah!

Then play more video games………finally Alex decided to show us batsu games. I LOVE THAT SHOW!! I was addicted for a while at one point but then I could not find anymore on you tube. (T__T)
I had to go home b/c of curfew (was happy for once that I had one)

I didn’t go to work today I had to study Japanese before class BUT come to find out when I drove there no one was there. The door was locked.
One good thing was I drove there all by myself ^__^ I hate driving to fare places by myself. I hope I can drive to different cities soon.



リンダ

Ja nee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers