Sunday, July 25, 2010

ZzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzz

こんにちは!


リンダです!

This has been a busy week!!
Working and exercising. Seems like nothing but it gets exhausting and sometimes I can’t form a sentence! XD

I had been contemplating about taking level 4 so I emailed my teacher asking for her personal opinion. As to my surprise she said I should take level 4....but I don’t feel ready I am the person who does decent at the beginning of class and then I go blank at the end. I get soooooooooooo nervous during class ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! So I am going to take the next level and give it my all. (^O^)

The second worst news happened yesterday. My favorite band in the whole world canceled the TX shows!! My bbf’s and I were looking forward to this!! Nothing exciting happens here and when it does it’s a big deal......well they said refunds will happen but that is not the point I have not seen D’espairsRay with my bbf’s only Dir en grey and Oni-con bands. I like sharing events with people that I care about.

So I freaked out a little about the new. I’m sick of TX not getting the good concerts so I devised a plan. At first I was going to plan taking a bus to San Francisco BUT then it hit me I need to get a hotel and I know no one there and the bus fair was around $300 + hotel +taxi. EXPENSIVE!!
So I decide Chicago
#1 I had family there/seeing my half brother, nieces, and nephews for the first time. *nervous*
#2 free stay/never been to Chicago *excited*
#3 concert
Killing 2 birds with one stone.
I will take many pictures and try to dress Gyaru. I wonder if any Gyarus will be going to the concert??
I love traveling but hate doing it by myself.
The last time I flew by myself and meet up with with my friends at the airport but I flew back home by myself. I felt lonely but I loved the freedom (^O^)

It makes me sad going to concerts by myself. For JRock Revolution I went with "friends" but I was mostly alone waiting in line while they went off with their new friends. The girl next to me talked to me and we become friends she loves D'espairsRay as much as I do.
The next concert I went alone was in Yokohama that one was terrifying. I was so scared of getting lost and old men trying yo talk to me (good thing it did not happen) I was sooooooo bored I had no one to talk to. After hours of no human communication I mustered the courage to talk to so other foreigners I asked them if they spoke English thank god they did!! They were from Finland they were very nice. I asked if they had a facebook all said yes (^O^)So I hope I can make a new friend in Chicago *crosses fingers*

P.S. Sorry for the non-Gyaru post! I like to write about my week before I forget lol! Now I am off the exercise, mow the lawn, clean, and study.


CUTE!!

リンダ

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. Take time to rest hun!! :)
    Level 4? Do you mean for Japanese? That sounds great! I know you can do it. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I need to. XD
    Thank you so much for the encouragement (^O^)

    ReplyDelete

Followers