Monday, August 2, 2010

T.V. ドラマ

こんにちは!


リンダです!

Thank you for the everyone’s input on my last post (^O^)
I was scared a little scared to post XD Hope to post more outfits.


Happie nuts August 2010 Issue. I was too lazy to scan XD love the floral tights!

Lately I have been into my Asian dramas again. LOL!
2 new Japanese dramas and one Korean. I love Jdramas I could watch all of them in one sitting BUT Kdrams I have to watch bit by bit the characters get frustrating and I want to scream at the screen (yes I yell at the computer sometimes)


Gakeppuchi no Eri
Description: "Gakeppuchi no Eri ~ Kono Yo de Ichiban Daiji na 'Kane' no Hanashi" covers the life of a young woman named Eriko (Yu Yamada). She has had to endure a difficult life of poverty to due large debts left behind by her parents. Eriko then moves to Tokyo to pursue a career as a manga writer ...



Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo
Description: Kano Haruko (Naka Riisa) is a charismatic shop assistant who has such excellent fashion sense that she has been featured in fashion magazines. However, she is unable to give up her dream of being a high school teacher. Haruko is asked by her former teacher to teach Japanese to foreigners for three months on the understanding that he would introduce her for the high school?s Japanese language teaching position. And so, she becomes a trainee teacher at a Japanese language school where she coaches nine foreign students with strong personalities, including an Italian anime enthusiast and a Swede who is in love with ninjas, according to her own convictions, while setting her sights on becoming a high school teacher.


Personal Taste
Description: Jeon Jin Ho is a straight guy who pretends to be gay to become a roommate to his female friend. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he?s known for his stoic poker face. He?s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out women's feelings.


リンダ

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. lol I love your drama selections. It makes me want to sit on my ass and eat oodles of chocolate and watch funny dramas <3

    SCAN MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you XD
    I was eating peanut butter and jelly yum!

    I will LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Followers