Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF BOOTS!!

こんにちは!


リンダです!


I have been kicking my own butt for weeks.

Reasons:
#1 it is a long life goal of mine to feel better about myself.
August: Concert/ 2 wedding shower/ bachelor party
September: Wedding
October: Oni-con

I am going to be broke! @__@

I have a great love for shoes!

MUST HAVE BOOTS!!


*__* LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!



CUTE! They come in my favorite color <3



HOT!



Spicy!


Now these cowgirl boot I would wear!



BADASS!!




SEXY!!

I feel like I am being teased!! XD


リンダ

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to have those red boots, they are so cute and so you! I think you'd rock them XD

    I particularly like the spicy ones and the cowboy type ones, they would match many coordinates I think. Well maybe I can think about buying boots after I get a job haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should. XD
    Thank you (^O^)

    Oooooooooooooo! Those would look hot on you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers