Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm running out of titles....

こんにちは!


リンダです!


I saw Inception yesterday with my sister *___*
OMG!! I loved it! Everything was making sense but the ending BAM throws you into a thinking frenzy!!
I love detail and this move satisfied me (^O^) I was amazed by the graphics and the complexity!!
I want to learn how to incept! (watch out Karyu MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!)
It’s a MUST see!!

Made me miss Japan MORE! (T__T)

Today is going to be a little busy. I need to buy stuff for my trip. (I need jean leggings!!) XD My skinny jeans fit loose and look awkward.

I WANT!! I have pair of pants that are red and I wore them as much as I could now they don't fit.

Cool! They look just like jeans!

Today's Schedule
I need to exercise, decide how I am going to paint my nails, dye my hair, start packing, and put together a concert outfit.

Oh today Houston will hit record high 100 degrees outside!! Yay……..no jogging today (might attempt) but tomorrow will be 101. I need to mow the lawn -___- I will need to get up early if I want to jog.

リンダ

Ja nee!

1 comment:

  1. cute jeans♥

    I saw inception too. creeepy-meepy!!!!

    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers