Friday, July 16, 2010

make up practice

こんにちは!


リンダです!


YAY!! I finally got around to make up practice!! I did not want to style my hair because I’m going out and spending the night at my cousins house. She wants to see my sister and I a lot more since she is single.

When there is an occasions my bff's usually do my makeup (so kind and talented) well I want to learn how to do it myself. They are not always going to be there when I need fabulous makeup. It would save time too!! Getting everyone ready is hectic

Anyways! Here are some pictures (^O^)


False eyelashes make a big difference!! XD



The eyeshadow.






I am open for constructive criticism!!
Is there anything I can do to make this Gyaru??


My mom cooked this today. It is soooooooooo yummy!! Rice, sausage, shrimp, salmon, and green beans!

リンダ

Ja nee!

4 comments:

  1. OH WOW! Very pretty rinda! ^A^! It looks really glowing and natural, you did really well! If i could give any criticism, it would be to add just a hint of a darker tone in the corner of your eyes and lower lash-- otherwise, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! i try to find the best lighting lol!
    I will make sure to do that next time :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, I really like the eyeshadow shades that you used. The colors suit you just right XD

    And I totally agree, falsies make all the difference between normal eye makeup and gyaru style. Have you tried lower false lashes? They make the eyes totally pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky you have nice eyes!! You don't have to put on too much make up to look pretty ;D

    I know what you mean! I sweat even in my winter coat too -_- it's annoying. You got a 4th row seat?! nice! And yes, they have that saku dance where you move your arms and hands around. I don't get it either...
    Aww that sucks about the water bottle. But you're so nice ^^ but don't worry because alot of visual kei fans can be really rude so just keep it next time

    ReplyDelete

Followers