Sunday, July 18, 2010

Joy and sad tears.

こんにちは!


リンダです!

Yesterday morning I asked my sister to take me to Nippan Daido I wanted to know if they had the August issue for ViVi. Sadly they didn't but they did have SCawaii. (^O^)


They came with cute flip flops.


But of course they did not fit my big foot (T__T)



Had to get candy and tea XD

Sad news.

Today I found out that Daisuke passed away on July 15....I read that he had heart problems as a child but I didn’t know it was this bad.

I have always wanted to see his LIVE when Kagerou was still together I watched their DVDs over and over (as well as D’espairsRay’s) I was so sad when they disbanded I even told my piano teacher. Then the studs was created I was so happy Daisuke didn’t give up music! I found his voice to be an acquired taste but I loved it.

I have a list of Japanese bands and individuals I want to meet. He was one of them. I always admired him for following his dream and not letting his illness hold him back.


*sigh* He was estimated to be 31 still young.
Life is so short and is taken for granted.


R.I.P. Daisuke <3 (T__T)


Daisuke therefore lived his life with one life philosofy:
"Live your every minute as if it were your last, not scared but filled with the most joyous moments."


リンダ

Ja nee!

3 comments:

  1. Oh those flip flops haha! I know I'd have the same problem otherwise I might buy that magazine haha. Well SCawaii is not really my style, but I love the Chinatsu photos XD

    I really don't know anything about Daisuke, but I know several people who mentioned his passing now. It's very sad when people pass away when they are so young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. thats horrible! and they ar sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I hate having big feet. Happie Nuts has flip flops in there August issue -___- BLAH!

    I am trying not to let it bother me >.< I've been trying to keep busy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers