Thursday, July 8, 2010

木曜日

こんにちは!


リンダです!

This week has been the same routine wake up go to work, drive to school for free workout classes (try to sneak in study time), and come home to watch TV. Blah! To be honest I don’t think I would have the energy to go out after all that XD

My hair has been falling out A LOT!
I think I am missing a vitamin for my hair. Before I have never had this problem until I stated working with my mom………we do work with a lot of cleaning chemicals. I hope that is not the main problem. Could be a nutritional deficiency????

* Para-aminobenzoic acid may prevent your hair from graying.
* Inositol can help prevent hair loss.
* Niacin (vitamin B-3) promotes blood circulation to your scalp.
* Panthenol (vitamin B-5) may stop hair loss and help to regrow hair.
* Biotin can also prevent your hair from graying prematurely. It's also an essential vitamin for preventing hair loss.
* Vitamins B-6 and B-12 have also been shown to play a role in healthy hair growth.

Here is an article about hair. Vitamins for your Hair



† мonica-аi †
posted an interesting video about What is your acne telling you.
And it’s so true!!

Stress: Check (too much)
Not enough greens: Check (need to buy some)
Poor digestions: Check (Taking fiber pills/cereal/cereal bars!)
Not enough water: Check (I try so hard to drink a lot of water)
Iron deficiency: Check (started today taking Iron vitamins)
Hormone imbalance: Check (Don't know how to fix that)
Not enough sleep: Check (working on that)

O____O I have a lot to work on LOL!!

I want these boots!!
Alloy is expensive!



SHOES! XD


I want these wedges *___* they are NOW $24.90 but shipping will bump it up (>O<)

P.S. Have to work tomorrow -___- but there will be a fun even too (^O^)

リンダ

Ja nee!

3 comments:

  1. I GOT THE MAG FOR THAT! so sexy. It scares me how much our style is so much alike lol. SOULMATES MAN <3 TOMMOROW IS GOING TO BE HELLA FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you got the mag when I saw it XD I kept thinking you might like these shoes too. LOL!
    I'm the other twin XD

    Yoshi!We shall paint the town gyaru (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots! I would probably get the one with no heels because my bf is shorter than me :(
    But your hair! I know how you feel because I've been losing a lot of hair recently too. It's usually when you go on a severe diet or lack of nutrition or maybe hair dying. I think mine is because of my diet >< But if you lose 100 strands of hair a day, it's normal. :)

    and I'm glad you enjoyed that acne video! I learned a lot from it and I need more iron!

    ReplyDelete

Followers