Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gal Night!

こんにちは!


リンダです!

Yesterday was so much fun!! I have not seen my BBfs for about a week yes I know it is not long but I am use to seeing them everyday XD They are like my sisters.



(Me on the left) Lana and Huong my BFFs

We were celebrating Huongs Gyaru transformation. Lana decided Cheesecake Factory felt like the right place to go. I LOVE cheesecake! *__*

It became a mojito night! Passion fruit mojito for Huong, regular mojtito for Lana and pomegranate mojito for me oh and a Asian pear martini for me (not a cheap drink!)
I ordered the Godiva cheesecake I could not finish it!! It was soooooooooo rich no one could finish it for me XD




Outside XD



Us being silly

Chaeck out Lana's blog for our web cam fun. LOL!


Lana did an amazing job with my hair.


Huong did a lovely job with my make up.

Thank you both! <3


リンダ

Ja nee!

4 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! I think it's a great idea to celebrate gyaru transformations, especially if it involves cheesecake XD

    You all look so lovely, and I like the way you did your makeup. It's very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are so beautiful! I love Cheesecake Factory! But, we don't have it in Tokyo...only in Hawaii for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <33333333333 we always have fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! Whose concert did you watch in Yokohama? 7 hours is a LOOOOOOOONG time. What did you do?

    ReplyDelete

Followers