Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The past

こんにちは!


リンダです!

I was going through some old family photos and ran into some OLD pictures of me……

I was so young and overweight not a good combination. I wore my mom’s clothes!! (T___T)


I think this was when I was 280lb in this picture everyone said I don’t look it. Or could have been that I knew how to hide my body. LOL!





I looked horrible in the picture!




I have a yo yo weight pattern it’s so annoying! I am trying to break this evil cycle!! (>O<) I reached a weight that I would never see (^O^) still plan to lose more.


Me now...... well it's not a good full body shot if I had pants and a T-shirt on you can tell how much I have lost.

MANIA~

Ja Nee!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know exactly how you felt, I was so fat when I was younger too and to make it worse I dressed like sloppy hobo haha!

    But I do agree, in that photo, you didn't look near 280 lb at all.

    You look so beautiful in the red yukata, I can tell you lost alot, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Followers