Thursday, June 24, 2010

そうです

こんにちは!


リンダです!

My elbow is sore! Today Shannon worked us to death I wanted die by the end of the workout she brought back old step aerobic moves O____O I am going to feel this tomorrow for sure. Oh I lost a pound!! (^O^)

I need to introduce myself on Ricoche.net but I’m scared to death! Gyaru is still new to me………I know it is all trial and error. *terrified*
Ricoche wont let me change my status and it is frustrating me!It has some Chinese writing and I can't change it no matter how many times I try!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Technology hates me.....


I want to try CHOCOLA BB PLUS really bad!! I read on someones blog that it works (don't remember blog name sorry!)I am still having skin problems *annoyed* can't afford a dermatologist wish I could.
The problem is I can't find a site that sells on overseas.





STOP BEING SO CUTE AND SEXY MOMOERI!


リンダ

Ja nee!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow <3 could the chocola bb blog be from mine? hehe :) you should try it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers