Thursday, June 3, 2010

Momoeri Goods and more

こんにちは!


リンダです!

I said I was going to post what a bought in Japan a while back but it always slips my mind. XD



I love her line of scrunches I wanted to buy all of them <3





I got the shiny bow at OiOi I get compliments when I wear it (when I use to have my extensions T__T)
The other two I got at Laforet I don’t remember the name of the little store.






My most favorite momo item is this compact mirror *___* I got it in Akihabara that same day the bow fell off but I super glued it back on. YAY!! It’s so cute!!



A must have calendar where she looks fabulous in each picture (^O^)














I had to get her book too LOL! I kept looking at the autograph and it looks real like it’s not copied on the book momoeri actually singed it. Eeeeeeeeeee!!



My cute Blitz napping on my shorts. Nya!

MANIA~

Ja nee!

4 comments:

  1. I loooooooooove your silky satin scrunchies so effin cute XDDDDDD I touch them whenever I see it on your vanity :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to get some when your back in Japan!
    I did not know this LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had so many Momoeri goods. Actually I have none TT I have to get some the next time I'm in Japan!

    The scrunchies are super cute, and that mirror looks cute but elegant at the same time. I would love to have the calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I got them at the OIOI in Shinjuku. The scrunchies were a bit pricey.

    It’s a must have epically in Japan when your about to take puri. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers