Thursday, June 10, 2010

木曜日

こんにちは!


リンダです!

Had a girls day yesterday because a friend of ours is leaving for CA. We all made sushi (^O^) it was simple the only thing we had problems with was cutting the roll XD

Now I know how to make sushi.

We painted our nails too.
I did silver with white and black dots to mach my dress for my friends wedding on Saturday.

Today:
Need to workout
Wait for the delivery people to call.
My friend is going bleach my roots and dye hair.

Tomorrow I need to go buy a gift O___O

P.S. My favorite band in the whole world in coming to Texas ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Time to think of an outfit hope there is a meet and greet. I have a huge crush on the guitarist I want my hug!! XD


リンダ
Ja nee!

3 comments:

  1. love ur blog!!! so kawaii!!

    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girl's day sounds really fun, especially making sushi. How awesome! Oh please post photos of your nails soon, they sound so cute!

    And that's great your favorite band is coming to TX, that will be a wonderful experience^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya: Thank you <3

    さらまり:I was so happy to finally know how to make it. Of course! ^__^

    OMG! I can't stop thinking about it XD

    ReplyDelete

Followers