Saturday, June 5, 2010

hummmmmm

こんにちは!


リンダです!


Mowed the lawn today and it was HOT! I wore a long sleeved shirt under my t-shirt. My arms are so tanned (I don’t want them to be darker) but it’s so hard to keep them covered all the time. Sooooooooo hot and humid. (T___T) I want to give up and tan my whole body......

I just finished reading gyaru secrets it made me sick! Talk about low blows I like gyaru fashion but it’s so hard to attempt it when this community exists. I know I should not let what other people say bother me but it’s really hard. I do not have much confidence and I am my WORST critic. X___x

Momoeri looks so cute in this outfit!


Time for some Japanese Dramas! <3

MANIA~

Ja nee!

3 comments:

  1. hey!! thanks for ur comment!!^O^
    nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome ^__^
    Nice to meet you too I love your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lana: OMG YESSS!

    momoeri is too much fabulous!! XD

    They need to check themselves!

    Darn new oven is on it's way >.< and I had to put the dogs out and it looks like it's going to rain on top of that my mom wants the old oven outside O__O

    ReplyDelete

Followers