Sunday, June 20, 2010

BOAT RIDE!!

こんにちは!


リンダです!

Yesterday I went to my friends parents lake house. (People who went Lana, Huong, Eric, Alex, and me.)
It started out slow then when we went on the boat…………we were scared. It was so much fun! (^O^)

There is going to be a house welcoming party when the pool is done! Can’t wait but that means hard core working out I don’t want to look gross in my “swim wear” XD T-shirt and shorts LOL!

Here are some pictures of our adventure.

Me, Houng, and Lana











リンダ

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful day at the lake!

    lol! I like your boob cover up. Now thats what I call classy.

    XD haha love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessssss! I hope the house warming party is awesome (^O^)

    Thank you.

    Loves you too <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers