Saturday, June 26, 2010

良い

こんにちは!


リンダです!

Yesterday I went out with my sister and cousin. I have not seen her for a long time because of work and exercise.

We went to IKEA to look for a living room set my cousin wants to decorate it and she wants a drawing table. I kept eyeballing the red furniture *__* my favorite color.
I need to move……..

THEN I saw something I HAD to have a mirror not just any mirror!! A f’ing TALL AND WIDE mirror!! I can’t take pictures of my outfits with my moms mirror it’s too small (>.<) I was so tempted to buy it right there but I told myself NO! So I plan to order it next month (^O^) Can’t wait!

After that we went to eat Indian food yummy!! I wanted to try the curry but my cousin is a picky eater >.> (we were sharing) Next time I will order the curry.
ヨッシー!!

I got a reply back for Beyond the Rack about the Dr martens I ordered 4 months ago (I really wanted them!!) this is what they had to say.

Hi Linda,


Thank you for contacting Beyond the Rack,


In regards to your inquiry, we apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the item in your order due to a supplier error in inventory. We will be refunding your credit card for the missing item at once.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If I can be of further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best Regards


Blah!

On Today’s agenda:
Do laundry
Eat soba while watching the last episode of Sunao ni Narenakute (T___T)
Do Japanese homework @____@


Kentaro looks so cute with glasses!


リンダ

Ja nee!

3 comments:

  1. BAH ill burn their warehouse!!!!!!!!!!
    ?
    Well look at the brighter side! MORE MONEY FOR KARYU lol !!
    KENTAROOOOO! Why must he dress so godly? He is the epitome of GYARUO host kei


    I LOVE CURRRRRRRY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem hehe :) I'm glad you liked that entry. I have tried the drinks and I think it's more better than the pill but I'm not sure because they're more expensive so I decided to just use the pills.
    That's great that you have people that you know you can trust and have fun with. I need to find someone like that hehe

    That guy is super cute!! hehe
    and I loveeeeeee IKEA! Makes me want to live on my own more -_- and I need a new mirror too because mine is pretty dirty :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burn them good Lana! Mwahahaha!!

    Yessssssssss smart thinking! (^O^)

    Kyaaaaaaaaaa!! Well said Lana! You have a way with words (NOT being sarcastic!!)

    ReplyDelete

Followers