Tuesday, June 8, 2010

火曜日

こんにちは!


リンダです!

It was raining hard today now I feel lazy to workout………

This week will be busy hang out with Janie she will be leaving to CA this weekend (T___T) wait for people to deliver and install my mom’s new oven (that is if they stop passing us to caller to caller) study for Japanese ( I got sooooooo grilled yesterday it was so embarrassing on top of that I was being schooled by a guy younger than me. I wanted to curl up in a ball and die!!) and my friend is getting married Saturday.(I need to decide what to wear) @___@




CUTE!! I love this outfit <3






リンダ
Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new layout and name of your blog, it's very cute!

    It sounds like you have a very full schedule! And too bad that you had that experience with Japanese, but there will always be someone younger and better (in any situation) haha! Don't worry how good he was, just be as good as you can be I think ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you. I have been meaning to change the name of my blog. LOL!

    Yes that is very true (T__T)
    I am going to try very hard to master Japanese or get close XD

    ReplyDelete

Followers