Sunday, May 30, 2010

Girls day

I am sooooooooooooooo sore today I have to take a day off plus my tailbone is bruised that will set me back but wont stop me. XD Yesterday was a girls day eat pho, walked around the mall, took purikura, watched a movie and paint nails.



Yummy thai tea!


The lovely ladies Lana, Jaine, and Huong. <3



(Me blah) pretty girls Janie and Huong.




Girl power!! (^O^)
Sorry for my face expressions I could not think fast b/c I was beat for running and Jillian.........X____x



My nails from last night.

Now to study Japanese or try LOL!!

MANIA~

Ja Nee

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had such a nice day with your friends! I think the puri kura is really cute, but I agree it's difficult to make cute expressions in the puri machines. They are so fast paced!! OX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt nice to go out we have been home since school ended. Thank you (^O^) Omg yes! I was trying to keep it simple but when I do that my face looks the same in every frame LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Followers