Thursday, August 12, 2010

You know!

こんにちは!


リンダです!

It’s been a while since I posted. Kind of feels odd XD

Chicago was fun!! I love the city and eating new foods!!
I meet my half brother for the fist time it went well. I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews @___ @ feels odd…the story is a little complicated lets leave at that.

I went to some cool places but because of my horrible memory I cannot tell you where I went. I might ask my sister in law XDXD
The concert was AMAZING! 2nd row in front of my dream husband LMAO!! Can’t stop thinking about the concert or him <3

It was a well deserved vacation. I was going nuts following the same routine (work and exercise) I finally got to dress up everyday it’s been a while since I dolled up. It was nice. I want to travel more!! I want to see everything!!




The silver bean! (AKA Cloud Gate)


The Buckingham Fountain!


My nephew!

P.S. Will post more.....soon XD



リンダ

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. I know, it always feels a bit odd to post again after taking some time off haha. But it sounds like you had a good time in Chicago, I have to go back there someday haha! Can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!! and great that you met your half brother. how was that? must have been kind of awkward at first ><
    but ANYWAYS, i think your pictures helped you recall what you did on your trip hehe :) that's what i do because i have bad memory as well -_-

    ReplyDelete

Followers