Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Out of the loop

こんにちは!


リンダです!

Keeping up with a blog is difficult!!

I am debating about buying Happie nuts October issue....I’ll most likely buy it (Sayoko is on the cover!!) XD I really like the magazine (^O^) but I would like to stock up on Ageha, Jelly, and ViVi. Wish it was cheap to but them online (T__T)



P.S. Trying to kill a pimple for about 3 days........ it is still alive *__* Tried toothpaste, 1 hr patch, and 2 face masks NOTHING!! I do not want to pop it!

I was told this was good but it is $38 O__O

I hate having sensitive skin (means more $$ to spend!)

リンダ

Ja nee!

1 comment:

  1. I actually have that issue of Nuts and would like to sell it (without the mirror tho) I don't know if you'd be interested, but it would be 10$ with shipping included^^

    ReplyDelete

Followers