Tuesday, August 31, 2010

B-day Part 3 and more!

こんにちは!


リンダです!

8/29/10
Last part of my wonderful birthday!

My dad bought me red velvet cake and a small cheesecake XD
We watched some movies.




Then I went to Mary’s and she took me to Friday’s.

Yesterday was the first day of school!! I could not sleep my room was an oven -__- so I decided to get up at 5:30 am. Got ready…….then it hit me I gained weight!! From the bachelorette and my b-day I’ve gotten a lil chubby!! Anyways went to school got to class a lil early I picked my seat near the door last seat. My class is FULL. I know no one which is fine by me no distractions but I think I will need coffee waking up 5 in the morning will take it’s toll. Class ends and I have to wait till 11:50 for guts and butts class to start. I went back to my car got my clothes put it in a locker then walked to the library for a lil nap. After that I decide to walk to the locker room THEN out of no where a guy comes up to me I was ready to give him a mean face.....it was my cousins boyfriend!! LOL!! He was lil lost so I walked him to his truck to kill time. Then walked back to my destination. Class was okay I was so glade to get back to exercising. Then I drove to the park to jog it was humid!! Came back home and my CD came!! (^O^) did my homework. The End!


TODAY
I am on a mission to find a crash diet!! (duh they are not health to begin with!)
The wedding is in 2 weeks!! I must look HOT!!

Healthy Crash Diet

Cabbage soup diet My friend Mary has done this but all you lose is water.

I need to:
Get my nails done
Dye hair
Maybe get a trim
Buy a shaper (girls best friend!!)
Buy a gift!!

リンダ

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the cakes your father got you look so yummy, it would be so hard to resist them! haha

    I need to get some weight off too, and I was thinking of adding more cabbage to my diet but I don't think I can have soup made of it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I love red velvet cakes. Just the name itself is so sexy haha Glad you had a great birthday hehe

    And I love cabbage soup! Super yummy and healthy. I've been gaining a lot this summer because heat makes me super hungry and I start to indulge in ice cream. -_- let's both do our best to lose weight!

    ReplyDelete

Followers