Saturday, August 28, 2010

B-day (part one)

こんにちは!


リンダです!



8/27/10 was my birthday!! It fell on a Friday for once! My birthday always was on a school day and everyone was always busy -___-

Woke up early to pick up a package from the post office.


Finally the right size! The guy gave me a XL and not a M so I asked my friend Tasha to buy me the t-shirt. Of course I gave her money XD

It was the best b-day by far! The weather was beautiful (^O^) I enjoyed my morning jog for the fist time in a while. When I came back home my cat was on the card my mom gave me I opened it.....


EEEEEEEEEEEEE FAT CAT!!

Then when I went to shower and found this on the mirror. It made my day!

I felt so happy.

Went the to the mall with my sister to find a dress for that night. Nothing seemed to work.....

So we went to bath & body works and my sis bought me the new sent dark kiss I love it! Then to Sephora to buy stuff.



LOVE IT!!


Works pretty good.



FREE GIFT!! (^O^)

A mouth ago my sis got me this. She is too sweet.



GETTING READY!


w/o eyelashes


one eye with lashes


both with lashes


it took me a while to get them on and they still a bit off >.<


Finishes (^O^)


My outfit. I blocked out my face b/c my sis took a horrible angle


My sis and I. We look nothing alike XD



My cousin and I.
My blueberry mojito and I. XD The waiter said it was a new drink that came out on my b-day. Oh yaaaaa! (he looked like orlando bloom)

FOOD!

Fettucini with Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes (big cousin)


Thai Chicken Pasta (mine)


Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta (sis)


Louisiana Chicken Pasta (lil cousin)


My lil cousin got them to sing happy birthday to me.........I was embarrassed!!

GIFT TIME!

I like this shirt!!


Godiva raspberry!! My fav!!


Another awesome cat card XD


Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!


*GASP* I have always wanted one of these!! The twins showed me how to make sushi a while back! *excited*


Awesome wrapping paper it's a keeper!

BACK HOME!!




My lil cousin bought me a WHOLE Cheescake (T__T)


Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I LOVE Red Velvet!!


YAY!


Time to CUT it!


Yummy! SO GOOOOOOOOOD!!

We watched a movie while eating cake.

This by far has been the best birthday! I have never been this happy during b-day. They usually are crappy nothing goes right or nothing happens.

I think 20 something will be a good age for me.
I got a feeling! (^O^)

リンダ

Ja nee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers