Tuesday, September 28, 2010

T-Shirt remakes (inspired by さらまり)

こんにちは!


リンダです!


I was inspired by さらまり on her recent t-shirt remakes!

I have a band t-shirt which the collar is to close to my neck -___- So I deiced on a boring Sunday after doing my homework for hours. I searched online for a guide on How To Cut T-Shirts (80's Style)



This is an XL I asked for a M but the guy didn't pay attention.........but I got a friend from NJ to get me a M :happy:


I went an inch in.........



My BIG mistake is I did not put it on me and mark where I SHOULD have cut.
It falls off easily but it is still in the making I have an idea what I could do so it can stay on me.

I'm open to any suggestions too XDXD


リンダ

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much for sharing the result of your remake, it came out so cool! I personally love the wide collar, but I can understand how that would be tiring to keep up. My thought is you could make a strap on one side out of some cool stud or spangle trim, then the other side you hang off your shoulder without falling off. If that makes sense...XD Or you could make two straps and let it hang a little off each shoulder.

    ReplyDelete

Followers