Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New items and news

こんにちは!


リンダです!

The wedding is over! FINALLY!!
Mary and I got our makeup done at M.A.C they did a wonderful job! I had to buy $50 of makeup so I got:


Eyelashes of course


Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara Double Effet


I finally got a brow set. Show-Off


Cremesheen Glass lip gloss (first time buying M.A.C make up and I'm satisfied)


The results


The eye makeup was amazing!.....but I did feel a little over done


The beautiful bride!


Love her dress! Mermaid style <3


The cute flower girl


My dress (sorry for the horrible lighting)


The happy couple! I almost cried


Bridesmaids and I at Luxe Bar & Lounge.
The party got V.I.P. it was FUN!


Let's dance!!


Had a little too much to drink


We went home around 1 am I still wanted to dance the night away. LOL!
Can't wait for someone else to get married!


D'espairsRay NEWS!!

They are going to Hiatus.
Yes I am devastated but it is for HIZUMI voice. I knew something was wrong when I went to the Yokohama BLITZ concert in December. His voice would crack (T__T) They have been looking for treatment I hope they find a doctor soon.

Regardless I will keep supporting D'espairsRay! MANIA~

I will be prying for his recovery.

P.S. I am getting sick (T__T) but I am still going to exercise!


リンダ

Ja nee!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that eye makeup by MAC is really beautiful, but I can understand how you might feel overdone, it is very dramatic. But the colors and shading are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat a hot bride~!

    fight that illness! positive attitude helps u get over it quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make-up looks wonderful! I got my make-up done there once but it didn't look so great. Probably because I'm Asian or maybe my make-up artist wasn't as talented. -_-

    But yeah, the hair I have now is tolerable at work. I just can't make it a lighter color than this :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. さらまり: I didn't feel so over done after seeing the brides makeup XD

    Ken: She was stunning (^O^)

    мoɴιcα-αι: Thank you! Hummmmm maybe the artist was not talented.

    GAH! I would die if I could not change my hair

    ReplyDelete

Followers