Thursday, September 9, 2010

something new

こんにちは!


リンダです!

MY MAGAZINE CAME IN TODAY!!
I was trying to open in on the way to school XD it was so taped really well I had to use my teeth. Might scan some pages if I am not to lazy.

I start my cabbage diet tomorrow -___- lets see how long I last O__O it’s for one week only before the wedding. Can’t wait till it’s over so I can save up money this is breaking the bank (T__T)


Can't wait for the winter!! (^O^)

I’m exhausted time for bed.
おやすみなさい。

リンダ

Ja nee!

4 comments:

  1. Oh ho! Those boots are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cabbage diet! I hope it works for you! If it does, let me know! :) I saw it on TV last year and it seemed promising but hard to keep up with. good luck honey!
    and I love those boots! the chains leave a nice touch <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are amazing <3 i have always wanted to try that diet, but im not a fan of cabbage or soup :( good luck with the diet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those boots are a must have. very lovely details.
    good luck with the diet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers