Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kawaii Sports Casual Fashion

こんにちは!


リンダです!


click here for kawaii sportswear

I love the jogging and bike wear (^O^)
Which one do you like???

America doesn't have cute sportswear......You have to shop around to find anything cute. XD At first I did not care what I wore but now I'm starting to look like a stamp and frumpy.


Do you have any kawaii sportswear?
If so share
てください。

I need ideas (^O^)

What Foods to Avoid If You Want to Lose Stomach Fat!!

There are many so called "flat stomach foods" and also foods you need to avoid. Just because you want to lose weight and get a flat stomach, doesn't mean you need to stop eating. Skipping meals is the worst thing you can do and actually causes your body to store more fat. Let me say that there are no miracle cures for a flat stomach. It takes hard work and dedication. That said, there are some foods that you should avoid and try to wean yourself off of. These foods contain lots of sugars, artificial sweeteners, salt and processed fats. They cause you to crave bad foods and become addicted to the additives in them. Here is a list of foods that are opposites to the good flat stomach foods and should be avoided. These include:

* Processed Meats - including sausage, deli meat and hot dogs. Grass fed beef, chicken and fish are better choices.

* Sweetened Soft Drinks - including Diet Sodas with artificial sweeteners. Drink unsweetened tea or water with meals.

* Salt - use natural herbs and spices when cooking

* Donuts, Cakes, Cookies - These are a no brainer, but the sugars make you crave them. Opt for fresh fruits whenever possible or if you must eat something sweet, make it dark chocolate in small quantities.

* Fried Foods and Processed Starch Foods - including boxed potatoes, macaroni & cheese and flavored packaged rice.

By avoiding the above foods you can train your body to stop craving them and start enjoying natural foods. After a while, you will become used to the natural flavors of unsweetened coffee, tea and plain water. You will no longer crave foods loaded with salt. Meats and veggies will taste better with natural herbs for flavoring. So scratch off the above foods from your list of flat stomach foods and learn to eat healthier and better.
site

Top 10 Flat Belly Foods

P.S. I have been watching Gossip Girl I wanted to see what was the big deal.........and I am hooked LOL! I am watching season 2 right now but I have been watching season 4 on TV too.




リンダ

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. Cute sports wear? I guess the cutest thing about what I wear to the gym is the old My Little Pony shirt I wear haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an odd question XDXD
    Maybe stylish sportswear would be better.

    My Little Pony is cute. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Followers