Friday, September 24, 2010

:HISS:

こんにちは!


リンダです!

I want to go on a trip again!!
Like China or Korea or Thailand! (^O^)


School had been okay BUT there is a little problem......there is a guy who I only asked if the class was going to meet up in the computer lab. Then he talks up a storm and never shuts up!! So when we were taking out outcome tests......he farts! =___= EWWWWWWWW!! Class was about to end and he waits for me to finish then asks me were am I going next I said work. THEN he asks me if I want to go to a play with him............(HELL NO!!) I was freaking out he might have not meant it in a "I like you" way. I tell him I might be busy.
The next day of class he comes up to to me and asks me what is my cartage made of I told him I do not know he tells me it looks nice on me O___O THEN he asks me again about the play. I told him no because I need to recover from my cold (so glade to be sick for once) when class ended I hurried to the restroom.
I always attract the weirdo/dirty/depressing/SHORT guys!! (your most likely saying this happens to every girl BUT no! I never attracted a good looking guy! Not once! Ahhhhhhhhh!!)
I am not conceited but I worked hard to lose weight! But for once I would like to attract a good looking and clean guy!!

I want a guy like this! TALL, stylish, smells good, clean, and a big nose!




Karyu-sama!! So sexy!!





Wish I looked like momoeri! XD
Cute cute cute



リンダ

Ja nee!

4 comments:

  1. I think you should attract a tall, sexy guy in no time. You are really really cute and I LOVE your hair color!! But hey, short guys can be hot too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that guy...I mean it's really not socially acceptable to fart in class. How dare he even ask you to hang out! But I totally feel you, actually I don't attract any guys at all. I don't know if thats better or worse than attracting short gross guys.

    Anyway, Momoeri looks super cute in that wig! If I look half as cute when I am her age I will very happy XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. HANA:Awww! Thank you I hope to get a tall guy in the future. I have grown to like my hair color. At first I thought it was too safe but I need a change from my BRIGHT red hair.
    Yes they can be hot XD

    さらまり: I KNOW! I was grossed out!
    OMG!! Your so pretty and tall! You must have a lot of guys asking you out! Trust me you do not want short creepy guys trying to ask you out =___=

    Oh yes she is too cute! I bet you will look fabulous her age! Yo look so young now (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EW! I hate guys like that. they're so unattractive...minus the short part because my bf is shorter than me haha
    hope you can get away from him somehow ><

    ReplyDelete

Followers