Monday, December 6, 2010

Love and peace .....kinda

こんにちは!


リンダです!

Sorry about the previous post I was buzzed and very angry but it doesn't I didn't mean every word.
Thank you さらまり and мoɴιcα-αι for your feedback I sometimes wonder if people read my blog XDXD
どうもありがとう

This week is going to be study my ass off week. My final is next week and I need to catch up. I hope I pass (T___T)

Today in Japan is Karyu's Birthday!!!
That man is still sexy no matter how old he gets!!

I wish him lots of cake, presents, and of course alcohol.
From your future wife リンダ (^O^)

P.S. I still need a new phone it's still in progress. =____=

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”

I'm thinking of doing daily quot. I sometimes look up quotes when I am having a bad day or need a pick me up and I like to share it in hopes it will help others too.


リンダ

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if I am writing unpopular things on my blog, when noone comments but I guess people just like to read rather than interact haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! another mania! happy birthday Karyu!!! Despairsray is my favorite rock band! I'm so happy to have came across another blogger who is a mania as well! *O*!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers