Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Give me my fix!!!

こんにちは!


リンダです!

I have a blister on my pinky toe! It hurts (T___T)
Today I am free from school until January (^O^) YAY!!

I finally got around to washing my car and kinda cleaning my room. LOL!


Title: Mary is Out at Night / Marry Me, Mary!
Jang Geun Suk is a good looking guy (^O^) (but my Karyu is still number one!!)

Going back to watching Asian dramas!! *shakes from withdraw*
The over the top romance/comedy are the best *sigh*
I can go a whole day watching dramas! I have 6 more episodes to go soooooooo in 2 day I have seen more the half of this drama...........I have no life >XD


リンダ

Ja nee!

1 comment:

  1. yay! you're on break!! hope you have a good one :)
    and i need to get back into dramas >< or at least new ones. I've been watching old dramas with my bf hehe

    ReplyDelete

Followers