Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fufufu

こんにちは!


リンダです!

It has been a while since I have updated....

Finals are coming up!! Which means doing last minute school work and studying =___=
GAH!!! I'm going hiking with my cousin this weekend that is if she contacts me. Oh I lost my cell phone over the Thanksgiving holiday......... I'm so mad at myself!! I never lost my cell I feel so naked and vulnerable w/o it.

My plan is to get this phone (^O^) I would get it in red but Karyu has a white phone and I want a white one too. Dumb reason but whatever XDXD

Karyu

Today I was off my game I didn't have my school ID so I could not go to the helping center to take my outcome tests or run in the bike room (T__T) So I went home and jogged at the park on the way I dumped into the curb I am usually more cautious. Hummmm maybe I am thing too much about it *sigh* and I feel a cold creeping up.


Yesterday workout classes were canceled =___=
There is a young guy after me and he works in the athletic building.He is a nice guy but not my type (I'm into Asian guys) the age difference bothers me to no end too (>.<)He is sooooo persistent.... good thing he is busy working and the semester is coming to an end.

P.S. Drinking MONSTER after taking a 2hr nap is not a good idea XD I'm going to be up all night XDXD



Lana does an amazing job again (^O^)
I need to take lessons from her

リンダ

Ja nee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers