Friday, May 21, 2010

The rant

It has been a while since I posted XD
Nothing gal related has been going on…………blah

This is going to be a rant I need to let it out or I am going to do something drastic.
I came back from San Macros on the 15th got onto a fight with my dad left that same day before I said anything that would get me a beating. Went to my bff house cried as much as I could in the car before I arrived. Went to a con at my school Chibikita Con. My friends and I working at the Maid Cafe table selling Japanese curry, rice balls, and milk tea. We sold a lot!! XD THEN the big thing that fucked up my day a “friend” of mine thought it would be funny to piss me off by bring up the past.(I hate being mad I work hard not to be)I only had 4 hrs of sleep the night before and he made me snap I said “why do you do this to me?” his response is a shrug. I walked off before I could yell FUCK YOU ASS HOLE!! I walked into the bathroom sooooooooooooo mad told my friend what had happened!!(she knows the whole story)The next time he does it I will speak my mind and it will be ugly and I will throw his fucking phone to the ground!!*SIGH* We are all going to Planet ZERO this Saturday I am really not looking forward to it.

This makes me want to work hard so I can reach my goal to live in Japan. I need to get the hell out of this place away for trash and idiots.


I was so happy.

Okay I think I am done.

MANIA~

Ja nee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers