Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oh Yay!!

こんにちは!


リンダです!

I am trying to get in the habit of writing on my blog.
Yesterday I took off my nails I am relieved but I miss my long nails already (T___T) I am not use to seeing my nails naked. I want to paint them but they need to rest.

Just came back from Eric’s b-day party I feel so stuffed!! Tomorrow morning I am going to go jog and lunges are a must! Oh my bff got a super CUTE bob haircut!!! She looks fabulous I should have took a picture while it was fresh GAH!!



I FINALLY FOUND A CHARGER FOR MY Softbank Toshiba 810T!!!

I just bought it now ($22) I have to wait for it…… (T___T) I can text again but that means I can’t receive picture text………oh well it will due until I get a job to buy a new phone.


MANIA~

Ja nee!

2 comments:

  1. lol FINALLY! can't wait till you can start texting me back XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg yes! I have to get use to my phone again XD

    ReplyDelete

Followers