Sunday, March 28, 2010

love hate

I have a love hate for Jillian Michaels work out videos I purchased 2 around September 2009. I wanted to look good before my trip to Japan I was already jogging one hour on the treadmill (that took a while to get use to) I felt like I needed to do a little extra those videos had me sweating A LOT! She loves doing lunges I hate lunges!





Anyways I decided to do one of the DVDs No More Trouble Zones. OMG! It kicked my ass I use to do it with out stopping but now I had to take a few breaks. Shame on me T__T my stamina sucks!! I need to build it again.






I will be doing Pilates soon I miss it.
It was the best way to tone my abs.

I highly recommend yoga!! It helped me a lot epically with my back it didn’t hurt as much.

MANIA~

Ja nee!

1 comment:

  1. yay! I can't wait to get back to pilates ^^ time to REALLY tone and die. lol i'm soo scared of Jennifer ; ; ahahah

    ReplyDelete

Followers