Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cameras and more

Hello!

This week was interesting I got over a horrible stomach virus that felt like it was killing me. I lost 10 lb while my stomach emptied itself in 8 hrs T___T Now I am left with a headache and I feel a little weak.

Anyways on to a better subject (^O^)
I just finished watching Cartoon Kat-tun episode and saw a awesome Polaroid camera its called XIAO Instant Camera. I want it!!




I want the Olympus E-P1 PEN 12.3 Megapixels Digital Camera too.



I went shoe shopping with Lana. We needed new workout shoes plus my knees where taking a beating while I go running. We got ASICS! It is my first pair of ASICS they are so comfortable especially in aerobics I have yet to test them out at the park.

ASICS Women's Gel Kahana 3



MANIA~

Ja nee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers