Saturday, March 13, 2010

Attempt

I had my “gal” make up and hair day BUT it did not turn out the way I wanted it to…… the hair looks nothing like gal (T__T) and the make up didn’t even come close! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! I should have based my look off a model.

The make up took forever! I am a very picky person so when one eye doesn’t match the other I will not stop till it comes close to matching.The eyelashes took me 5 tries!


I attempted eyeliner! *GASP*
I am so scared of eyeliner plus I suck at putting it on.

I think I did a decent job.


The results of my hard labor! (^O^)


My model face!


I got a new hat! <3 Cute nee?




The dress is from my trip to Japan!! Shibuya 109 the store was xoxo my favorite b/c the clothes fits me plus the clothes are CUTE!


P.S. I plan to loose more weight XDXD

MANIA~

Ja nee~

1 comment:

  1. OMG YOU LOOK SO HOT I LOVE IT RIN!!!!!!!


    holy shit I have to show huong this!

    GLAMOUOUSSSSSSSSSSS~~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Followers