Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weight

Hello!

I woke up this morning and noticed I have lost weight!! I am fitting into a size 13 again I use to be that in 12 th grade.

Weight history:
I use to be 250lb

Dropped to 165lb
Then gained some weight and was 185 for a long time
Now I am 169
My goal is 120 or 130 but if I can’t reach that at least a size 6 or 7 will make me happy.
I know everyone is different I don’t want to look like the walking dead either!! XDXD

The struggle for weight loss for me has and still is an up and down battle I did it by myself for a yr it was easy to get discouraged which lead me quitting. Then college came and so did my friends who helped me tremendously!! We all did an aerobics class together for a P.E. credit I didn’t think much of it but the teacher opened my eyes about health. We all got inspired to get healthy (Lana was always healthy XD) we became exercise freaks XDXD 6 days a week and it took a while to get use to. Lana feed me healthy food it was light but filling. Summer came a long and we got off track I gained my weight back and was eating bad. Now that Japan is coming up we are determined to get back into shape!! We are going to be walking a lot so we want to build our stamina ^O^ I want to fit into Japanese clothes too! Plus this is for my self esteem. This year my self esteem has gotten a lil high I am starting to like myself ^___^


Anyway I would like to thank Lana and Juongie for helping me and being there for me with this struggle! ^O^

I still need to buy luggage!! TOT

Thanksgiving is coming O____O it will be hard not to over eat. I will have to keep telling myself Japan. LOL!

MANIA~

Ja nee




P.S. Houston weather is improving ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers