Tuesday, November 10, 2009

D'espairsRay fanclub

Hello!!

I am on a mission to find a way to get into D’espairsRay official fan club. I know you HAVE to live in Japan to be in it………not fair T__T I know there are some people who pay others to be in the fan club but I don’t know anyone who lives there that I can trust. A friend of mine is going to school there but I do NOT want to bother her. I already asked her to get my a concert ticket for D’espairsRay and she has been having problems trying to get it. I feel so bad I don’t want to stress her out. Y__Y

Does anyone have another solution to get into the fan club???
I do not want to be scammed!! >.< I don't want to punch someone in the face!





MANIA~

Ja nee

1 comment:

  1. I'm a member of the FC and I use http://mukunoki-jp.net/ you'll have to pay a service fee, but he's easy to deal with and I havn't had any problems at all with him. so I think it's worth it.. ^^

    (I have no idea how I ended up at this post/who you are, but I figure I'll post anyway ^^ hope it helps)

    ReplyDelete

Followers