Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello


I am luggage hunting!! There is a month and 21 days till THE MOTHER LAND XDXDXD can’t wait to get away from TX and the U.S.A.

D’espairsRay is killing my pocket!! They have a new DVD coming out that’s like $102!! I love them to death but I don’t think I will be getting this item unless it’s given to me as a present or I sell my soul……again. I’ll see if stores have it when I’m in Japan ^___^ THEY BETTER OR ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE!!

Oni-con!! I needed a concert *rocks back and forth* yes I know Dir en Grey is having one but I don’t like being in a crowd full of ass holes smashing each other to get to the front (which will not happen b/c the ppl in front row will kill you DUH!!) I plan to be a vampire for Halloween!! Mwahahahahaha!! I did a make up practice run it came out pretty well for my first try XD now I have to get an outfit together =___=

Anyways I have been busy with working out like crazy!! @__@ I feel like there is not enough time anymore my knees are in pain right now *sigh* but I will block it out

MANIA~

Ja nee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers