Wednesday, October 14, 2009

@___@

Hello!!


I had a dumb moment!! >XD
I sent money to a friend in Japan so she could buy my ticket for D’espairsRay: Yokohama Blitz. I told my friend that the tickets went on sale October 13 so she goes to the convenience store to buy the ticket. She was at the store well over 45 min and flipping through 316 pages to find the concert. I chatted with her today and sent her the site of the venue and she read general admission tickets can be purchased in November…………(I don‘t know how to read Japanese) ………….... I was freaking out for no reason!! >XD

I’m going to buy her something from the concert I feel bad for making her worry (>O<) I was soooooooo scared that I was not going to the concert. I have not seen a D’espairsRay LIVE well over a year. It’s my drug and I need my fix ^O^ I am so happy that I will see them again they mean so much to me T__T

MANIA~

Ja nee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers