Sunday, November 21, 2010

Long time no see

こんにちは!


リンダです!

My internet is fine I don't what was wrong with it.........anyway!
Everyone has such wonderful updates (^O^)

Oni-con which was like a month ago was okay the only thing that was fun was the concert/autograph/photo session and meeting up with my BBFs. It was a good lil vacations away from home.

Then the next weekend after that I had a girls day out with my Mary, her sister, mother and aunt. We did manicures, pedicures, makeup, facials, wine, chocolate, and dinner.




There was a Jin Akanishi concert this month!!I wanted to go sooooooooo bad but general admission $70 something and floor was like $100 something (T___T) GAHHHHHHHHH!!! *sigh* I hope he comes back soon!!

HOT HOT HOT!

Yesterday I went out with Mary and he mom to eat a Pho truck. Then we walked around the mall to window shop. We stopped at bakers and I saw the most lovely high thigh boots they were only $100! (T__T) I hate walking threw Macy's b/c the perfume people can get a lil pushy. I had to stop by LUSH I ran out of face wash My skin is SUPER sensitive =___= which means expensive face products.

Yummy!

The best face wash/scrub. <3

I like this toner a lot!!

I want to buy the bigger tub but it's like $30 something. I need to save up for it.

I needed C MONSTER I feel a cold coming on. =___=

Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer is back!!!

Can't wait for the Thanksgiving weekend! I get to visit with my BBFs (^O^)


リンダ

Ja nee!

1 comment:

  1. oh dear. i went to LUSh the other day and this tranny guy made me try on everything! I told him I was just looking around haha he was cute though.
    Jin's concert is so expensive! why?! not even KAT-TUN concerts are that expensive :/

    and your daily routine! another person commented that she works out too. maybe i should...but when do you actually have time to? before or after dinner? and what kind of exercises do you do? sorry im super curious haha

    and thanks for the comment on my video. :) i will be sure to put up more and not seem so nervous haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers