Saturday, October 9, 2010

What is your Major?

こんにちは!


リンダです!



おはようございます!!!

Such a beautiful day!! (^O^)

I had a dream about Karyu last night and we were talking like friends who knew each other for a while. The weird thing was he was speaking in English O___O I think I am still sad about D'espairRay going into hiatus T__T

Look at those beautiful nose and lips (^O^)

I have been so busy with assignments and my internet was cut off for a while too.
Ahhhhhhhhh math is kicking my ass! I've been going to tutoring for Monday-Thursday it take up most of my time -___- so does working out.

I went to career counseling a while back because I can't make up my mind. So she gave me a site to take a test and the results came up inconclusive............ at first I wanted accounting or International Business but after taking to a lady at my bank. She said she tried accounting and did not like there was too many classes to take. So she picked finance. She said to pick International Business to save myself form accounting XD(I want a career that involves A LOT of traveling or that involves me living in Japan)

What is your Major??

I am trying to keep up with Gyaru fashion it changes so fast! *__*
The only time I can dress up is when I go to school but I am so sleepy that I can't think of what to wear, how do I wear my make up, and I don't have the hand coordination for putting on false lashes at 5 i the morning.

I admire all Gyaru who put dedication everyday to look fabulous!!



リンダ

Ja nee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers