Thursday, February 25, 2010

Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr one of my Victories Secret models. She is adorable and seem healthy.....well kind of I read somewhere that she is a chain smoker but it’s whatever to me.




How the Aussie supermodel keeps herself catwalk-ready.


There’s no doubt this 175cm, 24-year-old is genetically blessed.

But as the first Australian ever to be offered a lucrative contract with lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret – joining the likes of Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima and Karolina Kurkova – it’s not like she doesn’t have to work at it occasionally.

The mega salaries and global exposure mean Miranda is expected to be in top physical shape 24/7, and we managed to convince the man responsible for maintaining her hot body – LA-based trainer Justin Gelband – to share their workout details. “Victoria’s Secret want lean, fit, tight models and Miranda’s getting a lot of praise from the art director and everyone there because of her healthy body,” Gelband explains.
Have Your Say

“she is a really good model, icant belive she has sugar she is really preety”
Comment

“One of my proudest moments was seeing recent photos of Miranda and how strong her body looked. She couldn’t wait to walk the runway and show the world that being lean, toned and fit is something you can be, without having to be skinny and anorexic.” But does she ever have a fat day? “Of course, we all have them,” Miranda admits. “I have days where I feel bloated, especially when I get off a plane, but a good night’s sleep really helps. If I sleep, then go for a run, I always feel better.”
THE VICTORIA’S SECRET WORKOUT

• Exercise 3-4 times a week for 75 minutes each time.
• Include a full-body workout: 30 minutes on your legs; 30 minutes on core, arms and balance; and 15 minutes of stretching.
• ?”I ask each model to bring a notepad and get them to write down exercises they can do on the road when they travel,” Justin says. “I also order them medicine balls and bands to take on their trips.

Supermodels love… Mixing it up in the gym
“Most of the girls are concerned about their butt, hips and thighs. I devise a circuit class based on all the different body parts. I mix it up and do different things in every workout, which is why the girls like my training so much – they never know what they’ll be getting.”
GET FIT, MIRANDA STYLE

At the gym: Stretching session for five-10 minutes to warm up.

Outside: Miranda and I then go to a running track and run for 2.5km. She averages five minutes per kilometre. At the end we walk it out, take one minute’s rest, and run back. Miranda runs between three and five kilometres, once or twice a week. I might build it a little more or less, depending on what she has coming up. “I make sure all my models run – whether they’re lean, fit and skinny or overweight – the cardiovascular system helps them stay lean and healthy.”

Back to the gym: As soon as we’re done with our run, we go to the gym and will work with either boxing gloves, bands, resistor balls or medicine balls, plus we do some weight work for longer, leaner, sexier legs. Miranda does leg extensions, leg presses and calf raises. She’ll do 20 leg kicks either side, then balance on one foot holding a ball or weight for 30 seconds. She’ll do three sets on each leg.

The eating plan
• A lot of models live on sugar for energy. I don’t mind them getting sugar from fruits like strawberries, boysenberries, blueberries, raspberries and pomegranate because they’re packed with antioxidants.
• I encourage them to buy old-fashioned oatmeal for breakfast, egg whites, vegies, cottage cheese and fruit, muesli and yoghurt. They need to eat a good breakfast with carbohydrates, because they’re at castings all day.
• I suggest salads at lunch with chicken and fish, with fruit for a healthy snack. Dinner options include sashimi with brown rice, chicken, fish, turkey and vegetables.
• Eat a little bit of dark chocolate or ice-cream twice a week, just so you don’t splurge and go overboard with chocolate, cookies and sugar.


Link: http://www.celebrity-diets.org/category/miranda-kerr

MANIA~

Ja Nee

1 comment:

  1. I love her too! <3 she has the ideal healthy toned body I would love to have *_*

    ReplyDelete

Followers